Women Grievance Redressal Cell(WGRC) :
There are various problems faced by female members in an organization. Especially, due to the lack of awareness amongst females, they become an easy target of harassment and face problems. The Cell is required to work in the direction of providing help to any female complaining of discrimination, either gender discrimination or otherwise, any kind of abuse, loneliness, peer pressure, groupism, home sickness, insecurity and/or inferiority complex in terms of physical appearance, hostel issues, harassment from room-mates, adjusting and adopting to the new environment, etc
Roles and responsibilities
The members are to ensure that no act or incident as mentioned here in above, and reported is ignored. The members must go to the roots of the harassments faced by students and sort out the matter harmoniously. The members to ensure that the students feel free to discuss such issues and rest assured that the members shall be by them to tackle such issues
- To develop an organizational framework to resolve genuine grievances.
- To provide the students access to immediate, hassle free resource to have their grievances redressed.
- To redress student’s grievances to solve their academic and administrative problems.
- To conduct meetings periodically and takes steps to redress the grievances.
- To submit complaints in writing, from students, staff and parents to any member of the committee or Heads of the Departments.
|03||Mr. A. G. Sankeshwari||Local Lawyer||9449854522|
|04||Varsha Chougale||Student Member||08390233615|
|05||Shinde Shivani Suresh||Student Member||07775965920|
Grievance Redressal Cell :
|01||Mrs. P. S. Danole||Chairperson||9448703570|
|02||Ms. S. G. Narsingshetti||Convener||8888188553|
|03||Ms. D. R. Sutar||Member||8792397649|
|04||Ms. Shamal Patil||Member||8550001441|
|05||Mrs. M. R. Harihar||Member||7057096103|